OUR PERSPECTIVE ON PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you shop online at ReM3Dx, we collect your information. This happens everywhere online but, at ReM3Dx.fun we have the highest respect for this personal information and are committed to respecting the privacy of this information to the highest standard.
We believe in minimizing the amount and the use of the information that is collected from using our website (the “Site”). For example, we do not use information collected to:
– Re-target or chase customers who leave items in their basket.
– Exchange or sell email addresses with third parties.
– Send unsolicited offers and promotions.
– Store any data beyond what is required for us to provide a quality service in relation to your orders.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We hope that you appreciate the measures that we have taken to avoid collection of certain personal information, and also to securely store the personal information that is required to process a purchase through our website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While using our Site, we collect certain pieces of information and may ask you to provide us with specific pieces of personal information. We work closely with third parties for some of this data (e.g. payment services) and may receive information about you through them.
The information we collect about you includes:
- Contact data: your contact information required for shopping online, such as your name, address.
- Order data: information about any products you’ve ordered from us, including the type of item and your purchase history.
- Communication data: any communication between us, such as when you have tried to contact us, or when you have applied for an available position of employment at our company.
- Preference data: your email preferences for marketing communications – we ask only for your email and keep records of your first name and family name, if you’ve provided them.
- Technical data: this includes the type of device used, type of internet connection, operating system, web browser, and IP address.
- Usage data: including clicks, hover over, navigation and page scrolling on our Site. This allows us to provide a greater user experience while using our product and services.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We share your personal data with our service providers and third party providers, to the necessary extent to provide our products and services. We may share your personal data with regulators and law enforcement agencies as required by law.
SENDING YOUR DATA OUTSIDE OF THE EEA
We may be required to share your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), if required by a legal authority.
If we are required to share your personal data outside of the EEA, we will make sure that it is protected in the same way as it is within the EEA, and will ensure the appropriate safeguards to protect your privacy.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We retain data to the extent required by law (such as tax/bookkeeping laws)
- We retain personal data such as contact data, order data and communication data to the extent relevant for limitation periods for potential claims (typically five years after the date of a purchase)
- We retain personal data such as preference data and communication data for as long as it is in our legitimate interest to do so or for as long as you have consented to it.
- We do not retain technical data, usage data or location data relating to individuals, but will have access to this data as site-wide usage analytics.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information is a key concern to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. These persons need access to this information in the event of, for example, order changes and cancellations, failed delivery attempts, refunds, and returns. All credit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and is handled through third-party payment logistics counterparty. Your credit card information is encrypted into our databases and is only accessed for processing refunds and returns.
If you’d still prefer to remain incognito while you visit us, opening a private window in your browser will allow this. Please keep in mind, however, that purchases by their nature will require a transferal of information.
DO WE HAVE YOUR DETAILS RIGHT?
You have the right to question any information we have about you that you think is wrong or incomplete. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
DO YOU WANT US TO STOP USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the right to withdraw consent or object to certain ways that we use your personal data, or to ask us to delete, remove, or stop using your personal data if it is no longer necessary for us to keep it. This is known as the ‘right to object’ and ‘right to erasure’, or the ‘right to be forgotten’. In some cases, there will be legitimate, legal, or other official reasons for us to keep your data.
However, we understand that you might not wish for your data to be kept. If this is the case, please email us at email@example.com.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer, and contain a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier.